home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Friday, March 15, 2013

My First Haul Video~

Hey everyone! Welcome to the weekend!! Woohooo!!! So guess what? I have created my very first video and I'm hoping you all like it. It's a haul video of some cool new toys that I received and I cannot wait to play with all of them. Yummy goodies!!!
 
Ok so please be patient with me as I am new to the whole video making process and I have learned a few things to do differently after creating this first video! You can tell I was a bit nervous as I rambled on and on and said thank you to all of you a gazillion times haha but hey, at least you know how much I value each and every one of you!!!!
 
Hope you enjoy the video and have a wonderful weekend!
 
 


3 comments:

  1. You did an Amazing job on your 1st video!Congrats!and GREAT deals!!
    Have a Wonderful Friday,
    Midgalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure where you're getting your information, but great topic.
    I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more.

    Thanks for great information I was looking for this info for my mission.


    Feel free to visit my blog post - site

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You really did get a haul! What stamping yumminess! I just LOVE Unity stamps. I sure am liking the look of Lawn Fawn...I should check them out! Also like the dies that match! Beautiful paper kits as well. You should be set for a while! Look forward to what you create with all those goodies! You did a great job to be your fist video. There were a couple of times when you tried to show us something that you were out of view but you were able to correct it. I'm not sure how to explain this but I'll try, when you where putting your items up closer to the camera for us to see it was a bit dark. I think it may have been a shadow or maybe light from another source would have helped that...not sure. Over all I thought you did a great job....not only of videoing this but making me jealous :)

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~