home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Talk Time Tuesday~

Hello my sweet blog friends and welcome to our first Talk Time Tuesday. Today's post starts the new segment, "Ask Jo".  I am super excited about this new segment and I am hoping that you find it interesting and inspiring in some way.

The first question today comes from Brenda L.who asks...
"I would love to see how your Pazzles works Jo! I don't know anything about one and that is my question, how does it work?!"

Well Brenda... the Pazzles Inspiration machine is my absolute favorite machine that I own. I have had my pazzles for 7 years now. It was one of the first electronic die cutting machines to hit the market  and I just LOVE it! It is similar to that of the Cameo but in my opinion it has more features. The pazzles inspiration machine hooks up to your computer and comes with its own software. Just like any other electronic die cutter, there is a small learning curve but once you know your machine, the possibilities of creating are endless!
 
The Pazzles cuts as small as 1/8" and as large as 12" wide by 24" long. It can cut through paper, smooth and textured cardstock, vinyl, chipboard, acrylic, plastic, fabric, thin metals, foil, magnet paper, thin wood, sticker paper, rhinestones, fondant, window cling, stencil plastic, rubber stamp material to make your own stamps and iron on and heat transfers. This is a machine that does it all!

On top of cutting, this machine is able to draw with the pen tool, engrave, emboss, distress and pierce! So needless to say, this is the machine I would highly recommend hands down over any other electronic die cutting machine. The best part for me is that this machine is so user friendly. I was able to take it out of the box, read some instructions and was creating titles and paper piecings the same day! Another thing I really like about this machine is the ability to be able to use any font that I want to create my titles without having to pay for it. No cartridges! If you want to know more about the pazzles inspiration machine, just go to the Pazzles Website and have a look. You won't be disappointed and I hope this helps answer you about the Pazzles machine. Maybe in the future I can do a video series on the Pazzles and show how it works.

My next question comes from Claire S. who asks...
"how do I find time to create with so many amazing blogs, tutorials, FB, emails etc. to catch up on???!!!"
Hi Claire! Let me start off by saying, you are not alone on this one. I am sure so many of us ask ourselves the same thing. With work, children, families, cleaning/cooking and then all of the wonderful blogs, tutorials and facebook to name a few as you pointed out, how does anyone find time to do anything? Right? I will give you my answer. Make time! Give yourself an alotted amount of time that you can have for yourself to get creative. Once you know how much time you can have towards your crafting, then you need to prioritize.

 I usually give myself 1 hour per day. I have a lot of health issues and I am not able to sit for very long periods of time so one hour is perfect for me. I usually determine what I need to do or want to do by importance. Because I am on a few design teams, my challenges will always take priority over just reading blogs, cardmaking, scrapbooking, etc. So I will do my challenges first. After my challenges, if there is time left within my scheduled craft time; I will then move on to reading emails, checking blogs, watching tutorials/videos etc.

The main thing Claire is to make time for YOU! Make sure you give yourself some time to dive into what you love. For me, crafting is my therapy. I need it and I make sure I give myself that time. Some days it may only be 15 minutes and other days it may be 2-3 hours but I always make the time to give myself a little bit of "me " time. We all need some "me"time.   =)

I hope both Brenda and Claire have gotten some insight on the questions they asked and I hope you all have enjoyed reading a long with us today! It's YOUR turn now to get some answers, so make sure to click on the "Ask Jo"tab at the top of my blog to fill out your questions. You just may be the next lucky person to get your question featured on the next Talk Time Tuesday!

Thanks for stopping by today!
 

16 comments:

  1. Great questions girls. I look forward to seeing what is asked next week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kellie!!! I hope to see your questions popping up soon.

      Hugs,
      Jo

      Delete
  2. Thank you Jo for visiting my Blog and becoming a follower! I would love to follow you too! Have a awesome day! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leanne for coming to visit me too!!!

      Hugs,
      Jo

      Delete
  3. Great responses to good questions.....Love it!
    See you next week.
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it my friend!! ASK a question or two =)

      Hugs,
      Jo

      Delete
  4. Thank Jo, I am going to check out the Pazzles Website! It sounds like a great machine and I love that it cuts all those materials! I would love to see some videos of it in action!! And I also love your answer to Claire's question, we all need some "me" time and you need to carve some out for yourself at any chance you can!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brenda,
      I am glad you like the Pazzles and now I can't wait for you to get your own so you can play with it and see how great it is in person!

      Hugs,
      Jo

      Delete
  5. Thanks for being a member of the 'Pazzler' family. What a lovely blog you have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I have been a fan and owner of the Pazzles since it's first launch on HSN! I fell in love with my machine right away and still love it today! I don't know what I would do without it!

      Hugs,
      Jo

      Delete
  6. Hi Jo! Thank you for sharing info about the pazzles! I bought one when HSN first had them a few years ago but I've never even tried it yet! After reading what you wrote I do feel a bit inspired to fire mine up! Love the Tuesday Talk, I'll keep checking each week to learn new info!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy,
      Fire yours up girl! I can even teach how ya how to use it if you need some help! You won't regret it!

      Hugs,
      Jo

      Delete
  7. Great feature and hearing your take on things. Great questions too! I loved learning more about the Pazzles machine. I haven't had much experience with it, but it sounds like another great option with lots of flexibility in its use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mendi!
      Not many people hear about the pazzles, the rave is always about the cricut and now the cameo. The Pazzles has been out a lot longer and can do more then both machines put together. I just love it and I'm thinking about hosting a pazzles series of videos soon!
      Hugs,
      Jo

      Delete
  8. Great idea!
    I'm taking some me time right now trying to catch up on my email and bloggy friends. lol.
    I'll add a question...
    Since I'm new here and you mentioned "machines" which machines do you own? I may have some machine specific questions in the future. Die cutting, embossing, adhesive...?
    I think a series for your Pazzles would be interesting to check out.
    Hugs
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great article on the pazzles machine. I have never heard of it before so I am quite interested in learning more. I would love to see the machine in action making a project. Love your idea of hosting a series. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~