home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Monday, August 26, 2013

FCC #13 Winners



Click Here for FFC #14 Photo Inspiration!

Hello my crafty friends!
Happy Monday to you all.
I want to thank you all for the wonderful thoughts, prayers and well wishes. I am slowly recovering and hope to be back to normal again very soon. Your support and love is helping me get through a very tough time and I just want you to know that I read each and every single comment left for me. I enjoy them very much and I appreciate all your concern and prayers.
Thank You!
 
Ok so let's get to our winners from last week's FFC #13 challenge.
 
# 111 Jessie L.
# 146 Laura Love
# 208 Rina M.
 
Our winner of the 7 digis from
Bugaboo is...

 
 
Congratulations ladies!
Please email me at:
Joann6274 at gmail dot com to claim your badges!
  
Well my friends that is all I have for today. I hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by and until next time.... Enjoy life's blessings~
  


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all our winners!!! Thanks for all who participated, you all rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners!! Feel much better soon, Jo!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~